Thursday, March 15, 2007

the one about going back to VJ

Returned to VJC tonight to attend Odynite, the mini concert of the annual Hnf camp. This is the second time I have attended it since I graduated from VJ and I must say, many changes have taken place since our batch left. Imagine there are more instructors as compared to campers. I counted 9 new guys just now.

That's quite sad. It wasn't a prestigious CCA to start with. With the abolishment of the CCA point system, membership started to dwindle by the year. I didn't have a problem with a small membership, at least for my batch. At least it bonded us together. 16 instructors was a pretty decent number for the CCA, but among the rest of the CCAs, it was considered a rather small number.

No issue though. Most of my better VJ friends came from Hnf. :D

Caught up with some of the guys from my senior batch. They are always the ones to turn up. As usual, there was only about 2 people representing my batch. Attendance from the other batches were quite sad too. Everyone is probably busy with either exams or work.

Haha. And there was mass dance, as usual. Suddenly, everything seemed so awkward. I used to be quite enthusiastic about it but now I can barely remember the moves. Another obvious indication to move on in life. Heh..that was probably the last time I'm ever going to participate in a mass dance. But who knows?

Later, hanged out at KFC with my seniors and spent around an hour eating and chatting. Interesting people to talk to. Hope to hang out with them more in the future.

Ok..gtg now..I really need to be sleeping early.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home