Monday, March 12, 2007

the one about how i spent the weekend

The first half of my weekend was quite well spent.

Met up with some of the mps for buffet lunch at Sakura International Buffet. The place offered sushi, dim sum, seafood and many different types of cakes and ice cream. There was this counter where you could order freshly cooked beef steak, chicken chop or fish dory.

Had a rather bad start. Ate 2 pieces of sushi and felt slightly filled already. But I continued eating anyway. Like duh. 24 bucks for 2 pieces of sushi ain't worth it right. Heh. Food was rather good. Kinda liked the fish dory.

Caught 'The Pursuit of Happiness' later at Cineleisure. Inspiring show I must say, with plenty of life lessons we can learn from. But it seemed longer than it actually was. Nice little heart warming show to catch though.

Later in the evening met up with Howard to catch 300. Too bad..2 of the earlier shows had sold out. Guess we'll just have to catch it some other time.

Hmm..Have to say that mahjong really pulls people together. But it doesn't really feel good if you're not one of the four. Especially bad if you were once close to them. Bah. I shouldn't really be fretting over this. These things expire when you graduate from JC, maybe secondary school.

On a side note, I feel a tad guilty that I didn't keep an eye on the monitor lizard 3 of the mps caught and now it has escaped. Feel a little bad cos' they asked me to watch out for it. Wasn't really my fault because I wasn't the one who opened a gap to feed it cheese rings...I sincerely thought that the hole was too small for the lizard to climb through. And I know nothing else that happened.

They are pretty pissed. That sounds quite ridiculous isn't it?

Ok, back to One Tree Hill..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home