Friday, March 23, 2007

the one about taking exams again

My dad can sing. I mean..really not bad actually. His singing class teacher picked him to sing a song at a concert a week back. His was the last performance cos apparently he was the best singer, well..according to him la..but am not doubting that.

He loves singing and is happy when he's in front of the karaoke set, doing what he does best. I'm proud of him. :D

Had my IT module exam today.Was okay overall but wasn't really sure about a couple of questions. Hadn't had a written exam in a long long while so today felt like the old JC exam times just that I wasn't wearing uniform. Exam was in the afternoon, and the morning so resembled the mornings of those days when I had my school examinations at noon.

These mornings passed really quickly and there'll be waves of panic now and then when you wonder if there's enough time left for you to memorise this and that. Don't really like that feeling.

Well. Probably relax for a day tomorrow before getting back to study for my next exam which is on next Friday.

Went to the Kallang Mac carpark to meet up with the grille guy to change my car front grille. I think it looks great now. :D Gee..don't know if I overpaid for it though. But I'll probably stop all modding for a while. I've been quite generous with my spending recently. Heh heh.

The carpark at Kallang Mac/KFC is a really hot spot for car meetups. The grille guy was there at the bi-weekly Honda Airwave meetup. Was the odd one out obviously but some of the owners came up to talk to me as they were former Vios owners themselves. Kinda interesting since they were total strangers.

Ok gotta go. Have to catch some good rest after so much mugging. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home